Reeves Blend with Baldwins

Scott, Heather, Alexis, Braeden, James, Lexee, Talan and McCoy

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Maybe I saw an ad...

"Scott, what made you decide to go on Zoosk?" I asked. "I guess I googled hot single ads, maybe I saw an ad for Zoosk. Typically I am not the person to pay to meet someone but I decided to step up and see if I could find a real woman. It was the best $50 I ever spent." He replied. I spent $50 to play a game, a wink here and a hi there. Steph and I created my profile since you can't just surf the hot singles. July 16, 2013,  winked and he asked me my real name. My screen name was Heath77, creative I know. His screen name was Scott. I asked him what his real name was. Shockingly, he replied, "Scott". We started off exchanging careers, kids, hobbies and a few decent pics. We decided to exchange numbers as we both quickly grew tired of the games played on these type sites. Each and every morning he texted me at 7:00am a sweet, "Good Morning". I secretly woke up a few minutes before hoping and excited to get my first text of the morning. We exchanged small talk throughout the day. I waited and hoped for an invitation for a date. It took 3 long weeks. And then the question came. What's your favorite restaurant? I replied Olive Garden. Mine too, he said. Then my tummy dropped and.... still no invite for a date. (sigh) Finally a few days later, he invited me to dinner. And I said yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment